The second chart $NYMO, today's 88.54 is the second HIGHEST in 2008, look at what had happened to SPX after previous hit 99.46.
Third chart comments as it is on chart.
The 4th chart shows the negative divergence I said during today's session, previous resistance plus this negative divergence made spx pulling back last 30 minutes.
Read the chart comments, this is all I wanted to say.
So two possible ways for this pull back
(1) Tomorrow gap down, with brief action to close the gap and then heading down towards 880-875.
(2) Gap down or flat open, buyers who are waiting to enter buy gap down and push it to 916-920 area again to create a second top before coming down
I still think the gaps should be filled before continue moving forward, also I feel uncomfortable to chase above 916 when $NYMO at peak reading and $CPC below 0.80.
(1) Tomorrow gap down, with brief action to close the gap and then heading down towards 880-875.
(2) Gap down or flat open, buyers who are waiting to enter buy gap down and push it to 916-920 area again to create a second top before coming down
I still think the gaps should be filled before continue moving forward, also I feel uncomfortable to chase above 916 when $NYMO at peak reading and $CPC below 0.80.
Dynamic chart SPX Daily
Dynamic chart 15 min SPX
Dynamic 60 min SPY
Dynamic 60 min SPX
12/08 - 12/12 Swing Trade List
(1) Long SSO 60 min chart and SSO 15 min chart
Entered $26.5 Exit $27.15
Will look for re-enter on pull back
(2) Long BIDU daily Chart
Entered $115 Still holding, let's set swing position at today's LOD 113 for now.
(3) Long FLR Daily Chart
Entered $50, exited $51.50
(4) Long TBT Daily Chart (TBT is 2X short of TLT, here is the TLT daily chart)
Entered last Friday 43.35, Exited today 44.40
(5) Long RIMM Daily Chart
No action
(6) Short GS Daily Chart wait to see if it can get 80 area to short
Still want to short GS, but today 没敢下手。still waiting...... want it near 80 as much as possible to enter short
(7) Short FSLR Daily Chart
I wanted to short at 137-138, but was in hurry to go for a lunch meeting, so left it alone, I will keep eyes on it.
Dynamic chart 15 min SPX
Dynamic 60 min SPY
Dynamic 60 min SPX
12/08 - 12/12 Swing Trade List
(1) Long SSO 60 min chart and SSO 15 min chart
Entered $26.5 Exit $27.15
Will look for re-enter on pull back
(2) Long BIDU daily Chart
Entered $115 Still holding, let's set swing position at today's LOD 113 for now.
(3) Long FLR Daily Chart
Entered $50, exited $51.50
(4) Long TBT Daily Chart (TBT is 2X short of TLT, here is the TLT daily chart)
Entered last Friday 43.35, Exited today 44.40
(5) Long RIMM Daily Chart
No action
(6) Short GS Daily Chart wait to see if it can get 80 area to short
Still want to short GS, but today 没敢下手。still waiting...... want it near 80 as much as possible to enter short
(7) Short FSLR Daily Chart
I wanted to short at 137-138, but was in hurry to go for a lunch meeting, so left it alone, I will keep eyes on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment