Thursday, December 18, 2008

12/19 Triple witch OE day: 860, 880, 900, which way is easilier?




Sunday 12/21 Sunday TA session 9:00am to 11:00am Pacific Day Time
Paltalk Room: QQQInvestment

12/18 Summary
(1) After 4th try 900-905 area, SPX finally broke down 900, and hit TL support 880 area (under cut to 877). Technically, 880 holds, it is just a normal pull back with support still hold well.
(2) OIL Future CLF9 (Jan contract, expires 12/19) took another deep dive 10% down from early high of 40's to 36. CLG9 (Feb contract) is traded near 42.45 from yesterday's 45. This pull back contributes major commodity/energy stocks sell off.

Now, the OE game continues to tomorrow's triple witch day. In extrame conditions from current 885 can go either 900 or 860. We need watch early signals on OIL and energy stocks. as well as financials.

If financials can hold, and commodity/energy stocks move towards up side, then it might heading north.
Otherwise, IF OIL is still very weak, and mkt continue slipping following weak OIL, then 860 area is also possible.

http://stockcharts.com/charts/candleglance.php?USO,$CPC,$CRX,$VIX,$RUT,$SPX,$INDU,$NDX,$BKX,UUPBA12,26,9

Take a look at this candleglance, notice UUP and $VIX, also see how DOW react at its 20ma. Dow is the weakest Index among others. RUT is now the leading one. Remember what that means? ;-) so if I go long, I will pick UWM, If I go short, I go DXD.

Dynamic chart SKF Daily
Dynamic chart SRS Daily
Dynamic chart SRS 5min chart and SRS 15min trading system

Dynamic chart SPX Daily
Dynamic chart 15 min SPX
Dynamic chart 60 min SPY

Tomorrow I will keep eyes on USO DIG ERX for OIL play for next week, all those entry need to be entered before 2:30PM.

Dynamic chart USO-Daily and USO-15min
Dynamic chart DIG-Daily and DIG-15min
Dynamic chart ERX-60min and ERX-15min

No comments:

Post a Comment